Sunday, October 5, 2008

New Cardinal art

Just finished this one yesterday and took it out to MD Garage in Boston Township (on Boston Mills Rd. just north of Peninsula, off Riverview Rd.) where it will be on display through October. It's quite small (5"x5" image), but, nice.
BTW, next weekend, Oct. 11 & 12th, the Art @ M.D.Garage Show will be temporarily closed because of a Marathon for the weekend. "Art @ MD Garage" will then continue, Sat & Sundays, Oct 18 & 19, and 25 & 26th. Then, M.D. Garage closes until next Spring.

Thanks to those of you who have stopped by to see these shows on the weekends this year. I have enjoyed working there often. I like "Gallery Sitting", because I can get in a whole day of work on art. I set up in the Garage there beside the Towpath which runs through the Cuyahoga Valley National Park. We artists (many of us are original members of the "Crooked River Gang" ... I am one of these) take turns manning the Garage Shows for the National Park and each other.

Later-Gater (dating myself, I know) Barb

No comments: