Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hey folks, I am back. Sorry I have been away so long. I just read a comment made on the Blog way back a year and a half ago. I HAVE been away a long time, haven't I? Well, it was actually very helpful, from a guy named Frank. I tried to get his comments posted and I wrote a reply, but can't get it to post. Sorry here's a summary though. His comments were to this effect ...

1. ... That he didn't like the black background. I still do, though. It really pops the art I think. Never-the-less, I think it would be a good idea for me to experiment with some other choices as he may well speak for many others. Thanks, Frank.


So, if I can figure out how to do this, I will indeed play around a little. Also with the fonts. I definitely know I would like the fonts a larger size. Ditto.


2. ... He also didn't like having to join Google to make a comment. Perhaps that is an obstacle to many others? Might that be why I never seem to receive many comments? All this time, I thought it was because I bored you all? I suppose that was one reason I didn't happen to get back til now. But ... Frank makes a good point. Well, I am not sure what to say there though. I have not had anything to complain about with Google. That's about all I have to offer there. They have not even hounded me with any spam, you know? I just have no complaints.


So, I encourage anyone who wants to comment, don't fret about Google. Its OK, go ahead, PLEASE. I truly want your input. And again, that you Frank. Please keep in touch.


No comments: